I suppose I could say this is Day 1, but I'd feel a little bit like Capt. Kirk on the Starship Enterprise...so, I'll just say, "Welcome". For a while now I've been simmering on an idea of blog creation. You know a place for my thoughts and life observations, so that brings us to today. This was on my to do list and I'm all about lists, but that's for another day. For today I thought I'd let you know what you hopefully can expect in this corner of the world and why the title.
Erma Bombeck has always been my idol, next only to my number one mom. She looked at life a little like I do, finding humor in most situations. She was quick witted and strong and wise all at the same time. That's a beautiful thing. I hope I'm all those things, a little bit anyway, so my blog is my way of honoring her. If she was here today I would thank her for her unique perspective and no nonsense approach to living. It was refreshing.
Please feel free to comment at will. I look forward to it. Let me know how you like the entries and if you don't, be gentle. Thank you and the universe of satellites for this chance to write. It keeps me sane. 'til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment